1. Children will need to be prepared to face the changes that are happening with weather patterns because of Climate Change The heatwaves and powerful hurricanes are affecting our children as well. When they are aware of what causes these problems they will be willing to make the necessary changes, as they try to reverse the problems we are now having because of climate change.
2. They will need to understand how their actions affect the environment, so they will know why change is needed and do more to protect the environment and their own health. The burning of plastic has caused children and adults to have respiratory illnesses and children who know about this problem and try to do all they can to fix it. Children can do a lot more than they are doing now, when they are informed. The Ebooks that are available here, are written in a special way, so that children will quickly understand why it is important for them to learn about environmental protection and what they can do to stop polluting their environment.
3. They won’t be able to say you didn’t even care about them enough to help them to protect their own health, as they protect the environment. The problems we are having now will get worse as time goes by, but when we tell our children about the solutions, they will help us to live an eco friendly lifestyle.
- They will start planting trees and know why it is bad for persons to cut down trees without making a plan to replant them in another area. Trees will help us to reduce our Carbon footprint and have clean air to breathe. Trees also produce tasty fruits that will keep us healthy.
Children will be fascinated by all this interesting information. Trees also help to keep the soil together, so you have less landslides whenever there are heavy rains.
5. Children will not litter streets as much, as they will be more aware of what happens to the marine animals when they litter the streets and the waste gets into the drains and cause the roads to be flooded before the waste gets to the ocean, where it breaks down and becomes micro-plastic and finds its way into the stomachs of the fish we eat. 6. They will help to keep lights turned off as much as possible, as they think of saving energy. Children who are aware of the impact turning off the lights when they are not being used, can have on the bills. Will be willing to help their parents to save cash, they will be reducing bills by using less water and less electricity. Parents can give them toys or a special treat that is bought with the money they save.
7. They will help with waste separation, as they will know about the importance of recycling. Now that we know that better waste management is needed, as this will cause more plastic to be recycled. Let us get our whole family involved in waste separation so that even the children can develop good habits
8. They will want to help with composting and the planting of organic gardens. After a while less money will be spent in supermarkets. As they start protecting their own health. Children will like taking care of plants as they watch them grow
9. They will be more willing to reuse plastic containers and reduce the amount of money that is spent on containers that is bought in stores. It is good for children to learn about how reusing plastic is something they need to do in order to protect the environment.
10. They will be willing to use reusable bottles, utensils and containers as they reduce the use of plastic. It is good for children to develop good habits, so they will not have any difficulty doing what is right, later in life.
The books are here for the children, they will like doing all they can to protect the cute baby Turtle “Taffy”as they learn to reuse plastic, help with recycling and reduce plastic pollution as well.
They will learn about planting a seed and how great it is to watch it grow. They will be so excited about the fruits they will be sharing with their friends when their tree has grown.
Learning about the utensils and other reusable items they will be using as they protect the environment will be another great thing children will learn about when they read these books.They will be taking reusable items to school and they will also encourage other children to do the same.
Reducing the use of single-use-plastic is an important thing and everyone on the planet will need to know what they need to do to reduce the plastic waste that goes into the ocean before the plastic replaces the fish there and we only have ourselves to blame.
Chemicals and the Bees
Now that Chemicals are affecting the Bees and so many animals have gone extinct, telling the children more about environmental protection in a simple way is even more important. So let us get started by purchasing copies of these simple books that children will love reading.
They are written with many rhymes that the children will love reading, they can even sing the little songs they will find in one of them.
Spreading the word about the importance of environmental protection will be much easier for us to do.
These books are filled with eco friendly tips that children will easily understand.
Learning about reusing, reducing and recycling plastic has never been this important before, so now that there is an easy way for children to prepare for a bright future on the planet, as they try to remove the plastic pollution problem.Let us support this project and get the job done.
Children will want to learn how to make their own toys with plastic waste, as they do more to reduce the number of plastic bottles that are burned in landfills or washed into the drains whenever the rain falls. Enjoying beach trips can be something that children like doing when beaches are clean, and reducing plastic pollution is something they will want to do, when they learn how to reduce, reuse and recycle plastic and other things.
The zero waste lifestyle is best for our planet and children need to be aware of the things they will need to learn so they can keep the environment clean. It is best for them to learn as early as possible.