Hello Everyone, I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I am very grateful to Zadi for her kind gesture.
I am a Jamaican who enjoys writing and I have a lot to write about, as there is never a dull moment in my life. As you know Jamaica is the place where people spend their vacations and I am always trying to do my part to encourage everyone to keep the island beautiful.
Growing up on the island has caused me to have a lot of interesting experiences and I have been told that I tend to write about them in many different ways.
As a Jamaican I am constantly motivated by living in the same country as the fastest man and woman in the world, Usain Bolt and Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce. I am a trained Hotel Manager, an Author and a Creative Writer I like working in the Tourism Industry and I also like what it does for my country.
I am leaving the link to Zadi’s very interesting blog here so you can check it out. I think you will enjoy reading her posts as much as I do. https://ultrasoundfeminsider.com/
Thank you very much for this nomination Zadi, now I am motivated to write more posts that readers will like.
The Rules for the awards are:
1. Embellish your blog with the shiny logo above
2. Give a bunch of thanks to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer the 10 questions you have been asked
4. Give the shiny honor to other bloggers
5. Ask 11 questions
1. What inspired you to start the blog?
I was raised in a friendly city where tourism was important to the economy and I learned how important it is for us to protect the environment and treat persons well. When I realized that the pollution of the environment was getting worse in so many places across the world I decided to write about the things we can do to have a clean environment because we all need vacations sometimes and no one wants to spend time in places where the air and the water are polluted. I have added other topics to my blog as I share my knowledge about motivation and life.
2. My Target audience include parents who want to leave a healthy environment for their children to inherit. But I write for everyone who wants to have a clean and healthy environment. I am working on a project for the children and the environment. They will have books to read about the simple things they can do to protect the environment every day after a while.
3. Tell us a funny story/ memory you have?
I have loved singing all my life and I remember singing aloud as I was confident that I was doing well, but when I decided to look around my sister and everyone there was laughing as I didn’t know the song that well. I was not doing well at all.
4. Do you like reading/ and if so what books do you read?
I like reading the Bible and books about relationships and how to make them better.
5. What are your favorite movies?
My favorite movie is Fire Proof.
6. What is your favorite food?
I like Mangoes
7. Are you a positive person?
I am a positive person as I always have hope, I believe it makes no sense for me to doubt because it will only stand in my way and block out the great ideas.
8. Which one of your teachers was your favorite
My favorite teacher was my German teacher, I enjoyed learning to speak her language as I prepared to interact with persons from many places around the world.
9. Do you think love will make a better world? Explain why
I think there would be a lot less problems in the world if we could love each other because we would be united and strong. There would be no wars, no poverty as we would share and care, no racism, no gins and bombs and the list goes on. I believe love is the solution for all our troubles.
10. Fast Forward 10 years from now, how do you see yourself at that time?
I think I will be relaxing on the beach somewhere, still having fun.
Below are my 5 nominees
@Ihagh G. T.
These are my questions for my nominees:
1, What inspired you to write your blog?
2. Do you think it is important to protect the environment?
3. Do you encourage the children you know to learn about protecting the environment?
4. If you don’t have an Electric car as yet, do you plan to buy one in the future?
5. Do you think it is important for you to encourage children to learn about protecting the environment?
6. Do you think motivation is important?
7. How do you stay motivated?
8. Do you like reading/ what books do you read?
9. Are you the kind of person who likes to stay indoors or out?
10. Do you think love would make the world into a better place? Why?