Green Activities Children can get Involved in when they Become members of Environmental Clubs:
- They can decrease plastic pollution in many funfilled ways, when they join Environmental Clubs and learn from others.
- These environmental club members learn to count and solve Math problems, using plastic bottle covers.
- They can also hide plastic things and have others search for them as they play a game that is like scavenger hunt.
- Colouring pages that have sea creatures, huge colourful butterflies, and other creatures they would normally find outdoors on them is good.
- They can water the plants or seeds they had planted before.
- Planning how to spread the word about the need for environmental care in a better way will become another fun activity for the children.
- Reading their eco-friendly children’s books for others can be another great green activity they can get involved in.
- Making wall decorations with plastic waste will cause children to have more gifts for their friends, parents, aunts and uncles.
- They can plan to make more useful items from plastic waste each time they meet in their eco-clubs.
- I’m sure they will want to walk around the school compound or community and pick up plastic waste and other waste too.
- Singing special little songs when they meet, will be another funfilled activity children will enjoy. You can order lyrics for their original songs here. They will be singing songs about Taffy the Turtle, the Butterflies, the Birds, the Bees, the trees and the breeze. You will be surprised at the funfilled times they will be having as they sing.
- They can compete in colouring competitions like the one offered here also.
Children and the Impact They Can Have
When eco-kids understand more about the impact they are having on the community and the lives of others. They will be more motivated to plan for the green future as days go by. You can encourage more children to join eco-clubs in schools and communities by simply ordering green kids books here.
When the community is clean there will be less unwanted pests to deal with, and the spread of diseases will be reduced. Adults will begin understanding how important it is for them to plan for a bright future and they will begin acting when they see the difference they can make.
Building environmental protection awareness in this new and better way, will cause us to see a shift in the way the Planet is protected. The Green parents and teachers who are determined to help children to have a future. Can now spread the word about the need for environmental care in a better way. They can give more children the very affordable eBooks found on the Funwritings website .
About the Author: Denise Salmon is a professional children’s writer and creative writer who is a freelancer offering her online writing services on Fiverr. She has over 400 5-star reviews on the pages where her books and fiverr gigs are being sold online. Her love for Nature has caused her to be concerned about the children and their future. This caused her to make a plan to help everyone on the planet, to do more for the future of the earth.